IKA Calorimeter C 6000 isoperibol Package 1/12, with chiller, halogen resistant
The C 6000 isoperibol oxygen bomb calorimeter combines modern technology, variability and automation in one instrument.
It operates according to all bomb calorimeter standards, such as e.g. the DIN, ISO, ASTM, GOST and GB.
The operator can choose between three different starting temperatures 22 °C, 25 °C, 30 °C in each measuring mode.
Due to the new design of the decomposition vessel the measurement time could be reduced.
Due to the variety of different interfaces for PC, printer (Ethernet, serial and USB), balance and USB Stick this unit is easily adaptable to the customer's specific application needs.
Further adaption to data management and LIMS is possible with our calorimeter software C 6040 Calwin (Accessory). Measuring modes:
The C 6000 isoperibol Package 1/12 consists of:
- Automatic ignition
- Automatic water filling and draining
- Automatic oxygen filling, venting and flushing
- RFID technology for automatic decomposition vessel identification
- New design of the decomposition vessel allowing easier and faster sample preparation
- Easy and convenient capacitive touch screen operation
- Control chart view and correction calculation of globally used standards
- Ethernet interface to connect a network printer
- USB interface allowing easy data management and software updates
- This Package 2/12 includes a halogenresistent decomposition vessel C 6012 with catalytically active surface leading to higher recovery rates on halogens and sulfur
- C 6000 isoperibol
- C 6012 decomposition vessel, halogen resistant
- RC 2 basic cooling water supply