KERN Chair scale MCB
- MCB Mobile chair scale with four wheels as well as EC type approval and approval for medical use
- Verification class III (Verification is optional)
- Approval for medical use according to 93/42/EEC
- Mobile version with locking brakes on all wheels
- Data hold function: When the weighing value remains unchanged the weight indicated on the display is automatically "frozen" until the HOLD key is pressed
- BMI function to determine normal weight / surplus weight
- This chair scale is the ideal measuring instrument for retirement homes, rehabilitation centres and clinics with lots of patients, and can handle weighing overweight persons weighing up to 300 kg
- With its four wheels and low weight, this chair scale provides maximum mobility in bringing the scale to the patient. This ensures more efficient use of time for the clinic staff and greater safety for the patients, who can be weighed in their familiar environment.
- For fragile and weak patients, the comfortable chair design offers safe, secure seating during weighing
- This chair scale was developed according to industrial specifications, which ensures high long-term stability
- Foldable armrests make transfers into the chair easier. Ideal for overweight patients or barrier-free use, e. g. for transfers from a bed to the scale
Within the EU, official verification is mandatory by law for scales that are intended for use as a medical device. Please add this to your order. We require the location of use and the post code for the verification.
Weighing range max.: