KERN Personal floor scale MPE
- Verification class III (Verification is optional)
- Approval for medical use according to 93/42/EEC
- Rear-facing second display
- Only MPE-HM: Height measuring stick which is integrated into the column and can be pulled out for use, measuring range 88 - 200 cm
- Robust design for daily use in a professional environment
- Ergonomically optimised design
- For easy and hygienic cleaning
- Secure and non-slip positioning with height-adjustable rubber feet. Level indicator to level the balance precisely
- Large, non-slip surface for a secure footing
- Vibration-free weighing: Vibrations are filtered out so that a stable weight is obtained, ideal for restless patients
- Automatic Data hold function: When the weighing value remains unchanged the weight indicated on the display is automatically "frozen" for 10 sec. Mother and child function: the mother's weight will be taken and then the scale will be reset to zero at the push of a button. Then the mother and baby can be weighed together. The weight of the child will now be shown on the display.
- This is particularly good for infants, as this way they can be cradled, safe and sound, in the arms of their mother while being weighed
- 2 wheels for easy transportation of the scale
- High resolution readout: Read-out [d] for 5 sec increased by one decimal place at the touch of a key
- Within the EU, official verification is mandatory by law for scales that are intended for use as a medical device.
Note: For applications that require verification, please order verification at the same time, initial verification at a later date is not possible. Verification at the factory, we need to know the full address of the location of use.
Weighing range max.: