MACHEREY-NAGEL Test paper Moisture Indicators without cobalt chloride
Non-toxic moisture indicator without cobalt chloride:
The patented moisture indicator is free from carcinogenic and toxic material. The clear colour change from red to yellow ensures precise readings.
Established humidity indicators are based on cobalt chloride (CoCl2), which has been found to be carcinogenic and toxic.
Contact to these types of indicators represents a health and safety risk to staff involved in handling and packing.
The patented non-toxic moisture indicator eliminates these risks and increase safety.
other rapid tests