Grant OptimaTM LTC4 Kit Refrigerated Circulating Baths
The TX150-R4 is available as a kit with the circulator, refrigeration unit and insulated tubing and clips to form a system ready to use.
The Grant OptimaTM
LTC4 Kit includes TX150 heating circulator and R4 tank/refrigeration unit: TX150-R4
- 20 litre tank with drain tap
- refrigeration high pressure switch
- relay control for refrigeration on/off
- cooling power 500W at 0°C
- temperature range -30 to 100°C
The Grant OptimaTM
TX150 series of digitally controlled refrigerated circulating baths provides outstanding performance for routine and sophisticated applications requiring accurate temperature control in the range of -47 to 100°C.
Grant TX150 series refrigerated systems combine the powerful and versatile Grant OptimaTM
digital heating circulator TX150 with a rugged stainless steel refrigeration unit with different facilities and working volumes. The Grant OptimaTM
TX150is high-performance programmable digital heating circulator with an exceptionally simple user interface. This allows fast set-up of multiple parameters through a powerful menu system and provides sophisticated control for temperature-controlled applications.
The TX150 has USB connectivity to a PC or laptop. It is programmable with LabwiseTM
, a software program to set all parameters, including programs, via the PC. LabwiseTM
also features real-time status windows, a graphic display of the controller's performance as a program is run, and allows data to be logged for future recall and analysis.
- Powerful pump for external circulation, maximum flow 18 L/min, maximum pressure 310 mbar
- Full colour QVGA TFT display
- Setpoint, plus three adjustable preset temperature values
- Timer function for reaction timing, 99 hours, 59 minutes, with audible alert and heater control
- Liquid selection safety feature adjusts for temperature range or heater power
- Fault indication display
- Programmable relay
- Two-point user recalibration of internal and external probes (TXPEP, TXSEP)
- Off-set adjustment for optimal isothermal performance
- USB connectivity
- Optional LabwiseTM PC software for program set-up, data-logging and real-time graphing
- Can be programmed to switch the refrigeration on and off during a heating and cooling program
- Memory capacity for one program of up to 30 segments
- Choice of languages: English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Low liquid protection by float switch
- Adjustable over-temperature cut-out
- Convenient accessory clamp available for fitting to vessels
- Cooling/heating range: -47 to 100°C (dependent on refrigeration unit selected)
- Stability ± 0.1°C
The refrigeration unit can be switched off independently of the circulator to allow heating only applications. All the refrigeration base units can be used up to a maximum temperature of 100°C.
Heating bath model:
Heating bath temperature max.:
Capacity of heating bath: