ENVAIR Ultra-Low-Temperature Freezer lab ULT-490
lab ULT Freezer Comfort with double door
ENVAIR lab ULT Freezer keeps what it promises. First of all it keeps it's lowest temperature reliably. Therefore it serves especially for long-term storage of biologic products including viruses, germs, erythrocytes, leucozytes and cutis. Corresponding to this quality it is used in blood banks, hospitals, epidemic prevention centres and research institutions as well as in laboratories of electronic and chemical industry, bio-technology and deepsea fishing.
- Multiple door gaskets reduce loss of cold air from the compartments. There is only little influence to compartment temperature when a door is opened during normal operation.
- High-efficiency and most reliable cooling blowers allow energy savings and safety on long-term storage (due to temperature control at the compressors)
- Multiple alarm functions including high-temperature alarm, low-temperature alarm, sensor failure, low battery, high ambient temperature, power breakdown etc. lead to safety of product and equipment.
- Best recovery time on the market
- Housing of painted steel sheet
- 20 years guaranty on the VIP+ isolation
- 6 years guaranty on the compressor (connected with a maintenance contract)
Temperature / Cooling system
- The temperature inside the cooling chamber can reach up to -86 °C with uniformity within 5 °C
- Wide range of operational voltage from 200V to 260V which allows operating the units even in areas of poor electric supply
Ventilation technique by EBM Papst
- Microprocessor control system, control range from -40 °C to -86 °C in increments of 1 °C
- Deep freeze system designed and manufactured under best known practice with components of highest possible quality
- Reliability test carried out and passed on all models, including ageing test of the control electronics at 85 °C and 85% relative humidity
- Special design of the control system for a well balanced cascade cooling system
- UL and CE certified for safety in use
- USB interface for downloading temperature data
- Safety padlock at the outer door
- Operable at ambient temperature from 10 °C to 32 °C
- Input voltage and ambient temperature are displayed simultaneously to ease supervision of ambient conditions
- Lockable door handle and/or individual key to avoid that other people, also having a deep freezer, can have access to your valuable samples. Furthermore there is space for an additional padlock for extra safety.
- CO2 safety system including control, alarm backup and CO2 valve
|ENVAIR Ultra-Low-Temperature Freezer||lab ULT-490|
|Noise level in dB(A)||50|
|Cooling performance (°C)||-86|
|Temperature range (°C)||-40 bis -86|
|Recovery time (min)||
|Mains connection (V/Hz)||230 / 50|
|Compressor capacity (W)||900|
|Electric load (A)||8.0|
|Energy consumption (kWh/day)||11.5|
|Net / Gross weight (approx.) (kg)||295 / 335|
|Useful dimensions (W x D x H, mm)||590 x 630 x 1310|
|General dimensions (W x D x H, mm)||860 x 900 x 1980|
Envair offers service in pure culture. We do not simply sell our units to you but will assist you gladly from A to Z.
We deliver all units ex works.
Set-up service and packaging disposal are included upon request.
- 24h at site service and 24h free of charge phone hotline
- 7 days a week
Spare parts guaranty:
- 10 years
- Availability within 24h
- Ex stock Emmendingen
- 21 CFR Part 11
We carry out microbiological decontaminations with most modern H2O2 generators in Cleanrooms, Isolators and Safety Cabinets.
- Microbiological Safety Cabinets DIN 12469
- Cytotoxic Dispensing Cabinets with KI-discus test DIN 12980
- Laminar Flow Cabinets
- Laboratory Fume Hoods
- Cytotoxic Dispensing Isolator DIN 12980
- Isolator EN 14644-7
- CO2 Incubator
- Ultra Low Temperature Freezer -86 °C
Service by professional staff. All works are carried out by service technicians qualified by TÜV Nord.
Regular terms of maintenance increase your safety.
With a maintenance contract we guarantee the complete check of all functions of your units. We will contact you reliably in regular terms.
Guaranty and Warranty:
Combined with an ENVAIR maintenance contract we offer a 2-year warranty to all units. Excepted are consumables and wearing parts as well as compressed air components.