Düperthal Under-bench cabinet Type 90 UTS ergo ST
Specially constructed for the storage of hazardous substances. Ideal solution for fire resistant storage of flammable liquids close to where they are needed - under the worktop. 90 minutes of fire protection
Interior fittings: 1 bottom tray made of powder-coated sheet steel, 1 perforated sheet insert and classical 35 mm base
- Wing doors, powder-coated sheet steel
- The doors are generally right-hinged for one-door cabinets. A left-hung door can be delivered on request for no additional charge.
- Outer carcass, powder-coated sheet steel
- Inner carcass made of high-quality decor panels
Colour standard version:
- Wing doors in zinc yellow RAL 1018
- Carcass completely in light grey RAL 7035
- Base in slate grey RAL 7015
Ventilation: Optimal layout of ventilation and exhaust valves for visual inspection. Efficient air flow system results in low energy consumption and lowers ongoing operating costs.
Floor extraction: Permanent floor extraction through slotted base. This ensures that vapours collecting at the bottom of the cabinet are safely removed and passed to the exhaust air system.
Classical door technology: Doors can be opened with minimal effort
Push-to-open wing doors: Doors can be opened by light pressure on the front