Grant Digital Ultrasonic Baths XUB Series
XUB range of digitally controlled benchtop ultrasonic baths offer consistent and reliable performance in a variety of environments such as laboratory, scientific and healthcare. Incorporating frequency LEAP technology to ensure uniform levels of ultrasonic activity throughout the fluid, these baths offer vastly improved performance giving a more accurate and precise ultrasonic process.
- Frequency LEAP technology provides more homogeneous ultrasonic activity throughout the tank, reducing dead spots and standing waves.
- Heated ambient +5ºC to 70ºC.
- SD port allows easy validation tracking between XUB series and PC. Improved software memory logs cleaning parameters allowing easy cycle repeatability and easy traceability of cycle number, time, temperature and sonics validation.
- LCD Display - easy to use digital LCD control panel with user - settable parameters to suit individual requirements. Intelligent software remembers last cycle cleaning setting and accurate fluid level sensors to ensure bath is not under-filled prior to or during the cycle.
- Accurate process control of time, temperature, ultrasonic activity, degas and power.
- Stainless steel basket - designed specifically to generate maximum ultrasonic activity, prevent items resting on the tank and prevent operators coming into contact with chemical solutions. Included as standard.
- Ergonomic ABS plastic lid - reduces noise volume and minimises potential of aerosol escape. Included as standard.
- Lid and basket form a drip collection unit, minimising flow of contaminated liquid once cycle is finished.
- Drain valve for convenient emptying.
- Stainless steel basket, ergonomic lid, SD card and one bottle of M2 ultrasonic solution included as standard.
- A choice of 5 sizes.
- Healthcare/Clinical - the first stage of the decontamination process for reusable surgical instruments in dental, podiatry and general practice settings
- General use - glass, equipment, component cleaning, sonication of cytometer nozzles, dispersion and solubilisation
- Laboratories - cleaning of components, degassing fluids, mixing fluids and compounds, cell disruption, fluid dissolution
- Industrial - light manufacturing
- Biopharm - dissolution of samples
Model of ultrasonic cleaner:
Filling volume for operation:
4,5 l9.5 l12.5 l17,5 l25 l