Dinies Ozone Generator
Ozone is a natural cleaning agent to keep the atmosphere clean. It is formed from oxygen, to which energy from UV radiation, lightning, etc. is added.
Ozone is a very aggressive oxidizing agent in the oxidation which splits and eliminates odors, grease, bacteria, spores, viruses, etc. Only oxygen, water, carbon dioxide, nitrogen and other non-hazardous substances remain as residues.
Ozone has a half-life of about 40 minutes and is then reduced again automatically to oxygen.
All models are equipped with UV C ozone generating lamps with a life span of about 8000 hours. The robust casing is made of anodized aluminum. The ozone generators are available as standalone devices with a power cable and cord switch option or as a wall-mounted unit.The DINIES OZONE devices are outstanding on account of their:
OZONE devices are used primarily:
- very elegant design and robust aluminum casing
- combination of ozone lamps producing UV C radiation
- service life of some 8000 operating hours
- for odor removal in public sanitary facilities, hospitals, medical practices and nursing homes for the elderly
- in small office canteens to eliminate the smell of food
- in manicure salons
- in locker rooms to eliminate the smell of sweat
- in undertakers' businesses
- for renovations and refurbishments
- for ozone disinfection of areas (animal husbandry, livestock breeding)