uv-technik meyer UV-C module UV-TEAM-CL
Surface disinfection for belts in conveyor and production systems
Permanently prevents contamination and the spread of germs. Increases safety significantly.
- A large-scale disinfection of your conveyor belts efficiently prevents the spread of infectious agents of all kinds
- The costs for extensive cleaning and disinfection are drastically reduced
- Reliably prevents contamination with mould spores and germs up to 99.99 %.
- The simple installation is done by your plant manufacturer within a short time
Areas of application:
- Different power levels available in length and width
- Completely made of stainless steel
- All components are UV-compatible
- Low installation effort
- Control board (master) with various control tools
- Optional with shutter system
- CE marking (LVD, EMC, MD, RoHS)
- HACCP compliant available
Wherever sensitive products such as food supplements, pharmaceuticals and cosmetics are manufactured, sorted or packed, the highest degree of sterility is essential.
With adequate UV-C disinfection, a microbiologically safe environment can be created throughout the entire production process.
As a result, a considerably higher product quality with an extended minimum shelf life is achieved.
The UVC radiation has a strong germicidal effect on the ambient air and surfaces.
By targeting the surfaces to be treated, they are effectively disinfected by the direct UV-C effect.
Please select a model.
up to 600 mm1001 mm - 1100 mm
up to 500 mm
up to 500 mm