GFL Water Stills are the result of experience for decades and technical advancement. They produce highly pure, poor in gas, bacteria and pyrogen free distillate with very low conductivity. It complies with DAB regulations and with international pharmacopeia requirements.
All GFL Water Stills work economical due to the distillation of heated cooling water, they are reliable, maintenance-free, easy to operate and to service and bear the CE mark. All units are suitable for desktop and wall mounting.
GFL Water Stills are used in research and development e. g. for preparing bacteriological and medical samples, for cell and tissue cultures as well as for the production of reagents and unguents. Moreover, distillate is used for cleaning and sterilisation processes, for buffered solutions as well as microbiological and analytical applications and HPLC, too.
- Glass Water Still (fully automatic) for double distillation, suitable for both bench and wall mounting.
- Very good distillate quality; conductivity: single distillate: approx. 2.2 µs/cm at 25 °C, double distillate: approx. 1.6 µs/cm at 25°C.
- Electronic level control during the whole distilling process.
- Electronic impurity detector effects rinsing and cleaning of the evaporator by automatic water change.
- Water level control in the boiler automatically switches off the power in case of water shortage.
- Economical energy consumption by distillation of the heated cooling water.
- Water saving through automatic water cut-off. Unnecessary water consumption will be avoided.
- Sterillisation of the condensers by steam.
- Visible distillation process due to the easily removable, unbreakable front screen which does not steam up.
- Quartz sheated heating elements.
- Evaporators, condensers and overflows are made of DURAN® / Borosilicate glass 3.3. Condensers with dribble guard.
- Distillate withdrawal through hose connection at the right-hand side.
- CO2 degassing through outlet in the condenser.
- Outer housing made of electrolytically galvanised sheet steel, electrostatically powder coated with epoxy resin.
- Water supply through a built-in solenoid valve with connection for pressure hose 1/2" (inner ø approx. 12.7 mm).
- Cooling water outlet with hose connection 1/2 inch (inner- ø approx. 12.7 mm).
- Hoses for water in- and outlet are available as accessory.
|Capacity||2 l / h |
|Conductivity||Single distillate: approx. 2.2 µs/cm at 25 °C, Double distillate: approx. 1.6 µs/cm at 25°C* |
|Cooling water required||approx. 96 l / h |
|Minimum water pressure||3 bar to max. 7 bar|
|Exterior dimensions (W x D x H) ||650 x 365 x 390 mm|
|Electrical connection||230 V / 50...60 Hz / 2.9 kW (other voltages on request) |
|Net weight||approx. 24.0 kgs|
|Gross weight (cardboard box) ||approx. 30.5 kgs|
|Gross weight (wooden case) ||approx. 70.0 kgs|
|Packing volume||approx. 0.34 m3|
* Value averaged by Institut Fresenius for operation with tap water. The distillate quality depends on the quality of raw water.