ELGA PURELAB Option-Q 7 BP
Tap to type I ultrapure water direct from a potable tap water supply. The PURELAB Option-Q is ideal for laboratories who need up to 100 liters of 18.2 MOhm-cm ultrapure water. With its simple design and ease of use, water can be dispensed at a flow rate of 1.0 l/min.
To operate a PURELAB Option-Q system is a tank with 5 level switches required (eg LA621).
- Recirculation of purified water through our wrap-around reservoir - to maintain consistent peak water purity
- Optional ELGA Biofilter - when fitted to the Option-Q produces water which is free from biologically active impurities. This makes it suitable for use with applications which require endotoxin free ultrapure water, bacteria free water, and nuclease free ultrapure water
- Type III / RO water available from reservoir
- Front-entry service doors for easy and quick access to consumables
- Data collection capabilities through RS232 interface - for compliance with GLP guidelines
- Perfect single system solution for analytical and lifescience applications